LMAO!!! FOOTBALL PLAYER SENT OFF AFTER RELEASING LOUD GAS FROM HIS ANUS - NAIJAHUD

ads

Recent Post

Clink Banner

LMAO!!! FOOTBALL PLAYER SENT OFF AFTER RELEASING LOUD GAS FROM HIS ANUS


A SWEDISH footballer was sent off for “unsportsmanlike
behaviour” because he farted too loudly.
Adam Lindin Ljungkvist received a second bookable
offence for a particularly putrid parp during the latter
stages of his side Pershagen SK’s game against Jarna
SK’s reserves in Sweden’s ninth tier.
The smelly star was left in disbelief when referee
Dany Kako gave him his marching orders for blowing off –
and assumed the official must have thought he had broken
wind into his hand and hurtled the ghastly gas in his
direction.
Ljungkvist told Swedish newspaper Lanstidningen
Sodertalje: “I needed to fart, I had a bad stomach. So I just
farted. Then I received a yellow card and then a red.
“I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever
experienced on a football field.
“I asked the referee: ‘What, you can’t fart on the field?’, he
replied: ‘No’.
“He may have thought that I farted in my hand and threw it
towards him, but he didn’t say.”
Jarna SK’s reserves striker Kristoffer Linde admitted he
couldn’t believe it when he heard Ljungkvist let one go
from the other side of the pitch.
He said: “I was standing a good distance away but I heard
the fart loud and clear. It was the strangest thing I’ve seen
on the field, and I have been playing football since I was
eight years old.”
Referee Kako later confirmed that he had dismissed the
stinking Swede for farting on the pitch, claiming the fetid
footballer did it “on purpose”.
He explained: “I perceive that it is a provocation against
another player. He did it on purpose and it was
inappropriate behaviour. Therefore, he received a yellow
card.”
Amazingly, the ref admitted it wasn’t the most absurd
yellow card he has ever dished out in his career.
He said: “Yes. No one must get a yellow card for farting on
the field. Once there was a player who stood and peed next
to the pitch. That was also a yellow card.”
It’s not the first time a player has disgraced himself with
his toilet antics on the pitch.
Former England striker Gary Lineker once accidentally
followed through at the 1990 World Cup when the Three
Lions took on the Republic of Ireland, and also blamed a
bad stomach.