I CAN'T RESIST MY SON'S GIRLFRIEND'S BODY!!! HELP! MAN CRIES OUT - NAIJAHUD

ads

Recent Post

Clink Banner

I CAN'T RESIST MY SON'S GIRLFRIEND'S BODY!!! HELP! MAN CRIES OUT


I am in my 50s and have been married for over 25 years. I
recently met one of my only son’s girlfriends and my life
has never been the same again. Her body is simply
wonderful; well-stacked boobs and glowing skin and she
wears all the revealing clothes that are the rage these
days. For months I fantasised about having sex with her.
Then she started making teasing remarks to me and
flirting with me behind my son’s back. To cut a long story
short, we are now lovers and I give her most of the
financial support she needs.
My son is now talking about their getting engaged and the
thought that she could be around permanently is killing
me.
It is one thing to be bedding a casual girlfriend, but not a
daughter-in-law! She said she loves my son and is quite
eager on marrying him. What can I do to stop this
marriage?
Yakubu, by e-mail.
Dear Yakubu,
You can do absolutely nothing if your son decides to marry
his girlfriend.
You have already made a fool of yourself by not only
lusting after her, but taking her to bed. You might be going
through a mid-life crisis, but what a way to massage your
ego!
Wedding bells haven’t started ringing yet.
If and when they eventually do, I would cut my losses if I
were you and pray that my indiscretion never comes up.
source: vanguard