LOL: I WILL DIVORCE MY WIFE IF SHE DON'T STOP WATCHING TELEMUNDO AND ZEEWORLD, MAN WARNS - NAIJAHUD

ads

Recent Post

Clink Banner

LOL: I WILL DIVORCE MY WIFE IF SHE DON'T STOP WATCHING TELEMUNDO AND ZEEWORLD, MAN WARNS


A Pediatrician based in Abuja, Mr Chibuzor Eze
has threatened to divorce his wife of so many years for her
addiction to popular foreign soap operas, Telemundo and
Zeeworld.
``I will divorce my wife if she doesn’t stop with this
Zeeworld and Telemundo obsession,” Eze said on
Thursday in Abuja.
Eze, who works with one of the government hospitals in
Abuja, said he had informed his wife, Dorothy a week ago
that her obsession to the popular soaps was interfering
with her marital life.
``I told her last week that I was fed up with how her
obsession with these channels was making her to neglect
her duty as a wife and mother.
``Yet she keeps watching these shows when she’s
supposed to be partaking in more important things like
taking care of the children and cooking reasonable food for
us,” Eze said.
The pediatrician said he had to buy food from restaurants
four times last week, as his wife had either forgotten to
prepare food for the family or burnt the food she was
preparing because she was watching Zeeworld and
Telemundo.
``Tell me, is this not enough to sue for divorce.
``As a doctor, I have a very hectic job and should come
home to a tasty hot meal.
``I have purchased foods from restaurants four times in the
last week, because I came home to an empty pot or burnt
food and this is unacceptable.’’ he said.
According to him, this is after I talked and complained to
her about the effect Zee world and Telemundo are having
on her.
``On Tuesday, she forgot to pick our 10-year-old daughter
from school because she was watching her shows.
``If these careless acts continue, I will be forced to leave
her, because I won’t appreciate coming home to a burnt
down house one day.’’
SOURCE: VANGUARD